Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Two Shakes a Day

Well it is almost Spring here in Utah, and I am about to get super serious about my next 90 day challenge.   Last night I went to a Wedding Shower and had 5 Eclairs, two types of Salad, some strawberries and water.  I was a little worried this morning about stepping on the scale, but I was down another 1/2 pound.  Not too bad for the 5 eclairs.  I did stick to my 2 shakes earlier in the day, however 5 eclairs is not a reasonable dessert.    But it's time to get serious again.  So I will be reporting at least once a week for the next 90 days.  I'd love to have some company on this journey.. If you are at all interested in losing weight, feeling great and spending less on food...then visit my Visalus Website www.food4you.myvi.net and leave me your contact information  When you sign up as a customer, it comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.  You have nothing to lose except the weight.   

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet, Some friends and I started the Visalus Shakes the last week of August 2011. Love the how easy it was to change the flavor and how simple putting a few things in a blender and go in the mornings or to take for lunch. What I didn't expect was the 17 pound weight loss in the 90 Day Challenge. The way it worked for me day 3-4 I carry laundry upstairs and I notice a strength in my body that wasn't there before at the same time notice, sleeping like a baby, my skin is getting softer, there is Coke in the fridge and don't drink it, it doesn't have the same hold over me. My husband says 2 weeks in "what happened to you you got so calm" My emotions evened out and wasn't short tempered or impatient anymore most notably at suppertime when I was the hungriest. No excerise with that challenge. This can work for anyone, what I haven't mentioned is that I have a 17yr old Kidney Transplant my second as of Nov 30, 2011. The beginning of Sept/11 I went to the transplant clinic. Creatine normal for a person with two kidney's is 110 in the low 400's I went back on dialysis for the second time. Every three months my bloodwork is done see the Dr. evry six, Sept it read 248 thats quite high in Dec/11 I go back my Dr says " What are you doing?" My creatinine had dropped 83 points he was amazed said he had never seen such a drop in a kidney transplant this old. It took two days and all the sudden it sunk in that I actually gained years back on this transplant that normally I wouldn't of had. Visalus literally changed my life.

    ReplyDelete