Thursday, March 22, 2012

So Simple

This weight loss program is so simple.  It is 2 shakes a day, snacks if you need them, and if it doesn't work for you, the money is refundable...No risk....

So, here's what I don't get...told a friend 3 months ago about Visalus.  She tasted and loved the shakes.  1 week later she told me she went on weightwatchers.  Asked her 2 months later how she was doing and she said it was too hard for her personal lifestyle.   In the meantime...I was 12 pounds lighter...  she still hasn't tried the Visalus program.

I don't get it.??????  

So...Visalus shakes avg. $1.80 per shake....less than a value meal at McDonalds.....Less than a drink at Starbucks with a zillion more nutritional benefits...(okay, slight exageration)....

If it is time to start getting fit for summer, then GO now to my website and join the 90 day challenge.  Start at least with the shape kit, put it on autoship for 3 months, if it doesn't work for you for ANY reason  return the packages within 30 days and get a complete refund.

www.food4you.myvi.net   that's the website. 

Before I started the challenge, my exercise was trying to put on pantyhose.  I can't express adequately how wonderful it is to be in better shape.  Please do your family a favor, prolong your life by getting in shape.  DO it NOW!

1 comment: