Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Strawberry Shake for Dinner

Today I had a craving for an Egg Salad Sandwich for Lunch.  On the Visalus Weight loss program, you take 2 shakes a day, so that meant dinner was Shake time.....

When I have a shake for dinner I like to make it a litte more substantial than my Breakfast shake.  So tonight was fresh Strawberry Shake time.  I'm not sure where we get the Strawberries from this time of year, but they are wonderful at Costco right now. 

We have websites with over 100 Shake recipes.  I generally don't get too creative...usually one maybe two different types of fruit.  I did try chocolate with Peanut Butter once...it was good but I really don't want to be adding too many calories to my low calorie shake. 

If you want any information you can leave me a message on my web site.  www.food4you.myvi.net
This really is a great program.  I've still been putting off exercising......Maybe this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment