Friday, March 2, 2012

Healthy Salmon Recipe

As you all know, I decided in August to get serious about losing weight.  I have one of those decade Birthdays coming up and I am DETERMINED to lose weight.  30 pounds so far..

My secret is the Visalus Weight Loss Shake.  You can visit my web site if you are interested in that.  It is www.food4you.myvi.net

As part of that program I have 2 shakes a day, usually for breakfast and lunch, then a reasonable meal for dinner.  This is one of my favorites....Baked Salmon with Dill and Lemon.



Recipe........
Place 3-5oz Salmon on tin foil on Cookie Sheet.  Sprinkle with Fresh or dried Dill.  Dot with butter.. Bake at 350 for 20 to 22 minutes.  Serve with fresh lemons to squeeze on top.  I either have this with two green vegetables and a roll....or 1 vegetable and a starch.

Good Luck with your personal goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment