Monday, March 19, 2012

Salads and personal preference

Last night we had a beautiful snowstorm.  It is almost Spring here, probably one of if not the last snowstorm of the winter, so it makes appreciating the snow that much easier. I am planning on having a belated St. Patrick's Day Dinner tonight...Corn Beef, cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and probably some green cupcakes. That means I need to be really good today and stick to my shakes.  I'm planning ahead for tomorrow's dinner and think this salad looks good.  I will probably omit the chips, and tomatoes since they are out of season and have half the portion shown on this picture, but this is looking good to me.
Don't forget to check out the weightloss shake program on my website:  www.food4you.myvi.net.  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment