Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lose a few pounds before the Wedding

I don't want any of my friends to get too excited here...I'm not getting married.  But I know a number of people who are getting married soon and are using Visalus Shakes to shed a few pounds. 

Very safely, I lost 10 pounds my first month on Visalus.  Just two shakes a day and it was very easy.  You can decide which 2 meals depending on the day, and if you mess up one day all is not lost.....that for me really has been the best part. 

I'm going to take a minute and talk about the satisfaction guarantee with  Visalus.  You have 30 days to return the product for a complete refund.  You may have to pay the $10 for shipping, I actually have never had a customer return it, so I'm not sure about the shipping.  So you really have no risk and can actually have a great time getting ready for the big day. 

Go to www.food4you.myvi.net and enter the challenge.  To lose weight I used the shape kit plus the metabolism booster.  It will cost $138...appx. before tax and shipping.  Sign up for the kit, and automatic shipping to get that price.  If you have any questions at all you can reach me through that site.....either message me or call me...

May your goals and dreams come true!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment