Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Two months 22 pounds....gone

I'm not sure I can express how happy I am every day right now.  To have lost 22 pounds in two months has been heavenly.

Here is the plan...I have a VISALUS Shake for Breakfast. Usually I have it plain, because I broke my fancy new blender the first week I bought it and I have taken my mini blender to work.  Then I get to the store around 11am and have a snack. Lately it has been either a fresh peach or a string cheese.  Then around 1pm I have a second shake; some almonds around 4pm and then dinner at 6:30pm 

On the Visalus program you can switch whichever meal you like. Today I felt like eating lunch so I got a Macadamia Nut Crusted Chicken with Green beans and rice from my neighbor Mikado's.  I can only eat 1/3 of the portion they give me, so that will be either dinner or lunch again tomorrow.  

What is surprising me about this fitness plan is that I am never hungry.  If I feel like I might be getting hungry I eat something...have a few nuts, cottage cheese, string cheese, every once in a while I even make a few cookies hot from the oven.  The secret there...I only bake 2 cookies.  I really only need 1, but I can't rationalize turning on the oven for 1 cookie. 

Now it is turning to Apple Season here in Utah.  I'm looking forward to an apple a day and maybe even a nice French Apple Tart if I have company.

This week I have 3 more friends who have joined me on this program...everyone of them says" I feel so good"!  I couldn't agree more.

For those of you who are waiting...for what I don't know....if you do want to try it and don't like it for any reason your purchase is 100% refundable.  Haven't had one refund yet...but what do you have to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment