Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Taking it Day by Day

It has now been two months a 3 days since I have started the 90 day challenge.  I can't tell you how fun it is every morning to get onto the scale and watch my progress.  What really has surprised me is how I crave healthy foods, not only for my meals but for my snacks.  Right now in Utah it is Apple season.  For most of the United States it is harvest time.  So the amount of fresh fruit and vegetables is plentiful.
Someone asked me the other day for a good Salmon Recipe...so here is a simple and favorite one of mine:

Bake piece of Salmon at 350 degrees for 22-25 minutes. Do not over cook.  I top with dill and butter.  Bake uncovered.  It is always a hit.   Then I have a side salad, roll and one or two fresh vegetables with it.  Somedays I substitute the roll for a small baked potato or rice.

It is one of my favorite meals.



No comments:

Post a Comment