Monday, October 10, 2011

Summertime Meals

Salsa is my weakness.  Thank goodness I didn't have to give it up. 

The Visalus 90 Day Challenge is a complete nutrition program.  I take 2 shakes a day to replace meals.  Normally I have a shake for Breakfast, a piece of fruit for a snack, a Shake for Lunch, some nuts for an afternoon snack and then a reasonable dinner.  In late summer that includes either homemade Salsa or Homemade Bruschetta. 

A typical meal would be 2 slices of Bruschetta, a piece of Salmon or chicken, asparagas and a salad.  I have found that I crave healthy food for whichever meal I have. 

I hope you decide to join me on this adventure.  As part of the Visalus program you actually make a goal for your 90 day challenge.  My goal is 30 pounds in 90 days.  Come and joing me.  You can enter through the tab at the top to my Visalus Website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment