Monday, November 7, 2011

Time to Exercise

Well, now that I have lost over 24 pounds it is time to start excercising.  I know it, but I just can't seem to get started.   There are a lot of people around me who are serious cyclists.  The Tour of Utah went by the house in the summer, and it is very impressive to watch.  But swimming is really my best exercise.  I like warm weather, swimming, warm weather and swimming and walks to the park.  However the weather here in Utah has just declared itself to be Winter.  It is snowing even as I write this.  It is very hard to leave my warm house, go to the gym and think about getting wet.  Maybe I chose the wrong season to lose weight.  Maybe I can start with an exercise video here at home. 
I am committed to starting to exercise this week.  By Saturday..there I have decided.  I love how much energy I have with my Visalus Shakes.  I love being able to wear clothes I haven't worn in over 6 years.  If you want to join me on this Challenge go to my website:  www.food4you.myvi.net, watch the videos and join the challenge.  Right now they only ship to the US and Canada.   



No comments:

Post a Comment