Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Feeling Fit with Visalus

It's been a long time since I could take a hike and not get tired.  What a wonderful feeling.    Everyone asks me if I am getting tired of the Shakes which we take for the meal replacement program.  NO..I still love them and I usually take it plain. There are people who make a different shake every day..like peanut butter with chocolate, and various berry combinations.    However you like it...stay on the Shakes....for those of you who haven't visited my website it is www.food4you.myvi.net and look at the videos.  If you want to join with me and lose weight or get healthy or train for a marathon...look at this wonderful product.  I have never felt better...over 24 pounds since Aug 9th.    COME AND JOIN ME.......................Two shakes a day, then a regular meal...Can't beat it.........

No comments:

Post a Comment