Saturday, November 26, 2011

THANKSGIVING - Success

Here in the United States, Thanksgiving is a day famous for overeating.  I had the pleasure of spending the day up in the mountains at a friends cabin.  I had my Visalus Shake in the morning, then some appetizers around 1pm.  Dinner was served at 4pm and I think we finished with Pie at 6:30. I had two helpings of turkey and mashed potatoes and a little more stuffing.

The next day I had a shake for breakfast, believe it or not I was actually hungry. Then I had a Machaca Buritto for lunch, 3/4 of it for lunch, then the rest for my afternoon snack.  Dinner, I had some left over appetizer...brie in puff pastry with cherries and pecans and a glass of milk.  Really wasn't hungry
I didn't have a chance to weigh myself yesterday, but this morning this morning I was 1/2 pound less than Thanksgiving morning. 
The reason I tell you all these details, is to show that you can still live a normal life and be successful on Visalus as a Weight Loss Program.. I couldn't be happier. 

If you live in the US or Canada, you can join me on this adventure, as either a distributor, or a customer.  Today, Sunday and Monday the company is offering free shipping.  Now is the time to join.  My WEB site....www.food4you.myvi.net .  Just join the 90 day challenge and see your life change.

No comments:

Post a Comment